- Clean criminal record search
- Clean pre-employment drug test
- Clean drivers abstract
- Clean CVOR
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Valid AZ / Class 1 license
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, bonus program as well as a uniform and boot allowance
For more information, please contact our Recruiting department toll-free at 855-721-3962 or email@example.com
We are currently looking for a Recruiter in the Quebec region. We have terminals in Montreal, Granby and Quebec City.
You will be responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the Quebec region while working closely with our Recruiting Team in Mississauga. This will be achieved through the development of recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas. The Recruiter will play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent by developing and executing recruiting plans, networking through industry contacts and employees, administrative duties and record keeping. Specifically, the Recruiter will be proactive about business needs, taking business trends into account when seeking out, prescreening, interviewing and testing applicants to locate qualified employees for job openings.
This position is for a highly organized, outgoing individual with excellent communication skills who is Bilingual and is fluent in French and English.
Other required qualifications include:
- Two years minimum of recruiting experience. Truck transportation experience/ knowledge would be an asset.
- Professional image and attitude.
- Comfortable speaking to groups, this includes participation in orientations
- Ability to work under pressure to meet department targets.
- Team work
Recruiting Specific Skills
- Handle applications (call ins, walk ins, and email), Gather necessary information and screen for qualified applicants, Follow up with applicants continuously, Act as a liaison between driver trainer/ coach and applicant for road tests, Conduct/ assist with orientation for new local and highway drivers, Owner Operators and warehouse associates, Coordinate with all Mississauga for hiring needs, Make arrangements for advertising as required with various vendors, Ensure deadlines are met.
- Reading text, Document use, Numeracy, Writing, Oral communication, Working with others, Problem solving, Decision making, Critical thinking, Job task planning and organizing, Significant use of memory, Finding information, Computer use, Continuous learning, Attention to detail.
Required to work days and sometimes evenings and weekends if necessary. Some travel may be required. Ability to attend and conduct job fairs if required.
Please contact our Human Resources department at 1-877-588-0057 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.