The Whole Package
Loyal customers, committed suppliers and dedicated staff: we’re only successful thanks to our people. We’re able to stay human-friendly since we’re a privately-held, family-owned company, but we’ve still established a reputation that goes beyond the family and into the industry.
We’re known for our:
- Clean and organized warehouses
- Warehouses and docks geared to serve the flooring industry
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff
- Highly skilled and professional driver force
- Fully-trained and experienced Customer Service team
- ACE, CSA, C-TPAT, FAST and PIP, ACI, SmartWay approved
- Satellite-tracked equipment
- Extensive terminal network and distribution capabilities in Canada and U.S.
- Dedicated solutions for all your transportation, warehousing, and logistical needs, LTL and Truck Load
- Canada/USA Customs Bonded
- Post Audit Carrier – Canada Border Services Agency
Rosedale’s biggest strength is our people: the personal care with which we treat our customers is what keeps them coming back. Our employees are infamous for going the extra mile to help customers, above and beyond their job descriptions. It’s more than a tagline: Our people truly make it happen. Read more about Rosedale’s tradition of personal care.
Core to being an effective transporter is being able to track, report and improve what we do. As our fleet criss-crosses the continent, our customers are kept informed with user-friendly, real-time reports. Read more about the technology that sets Rosedale apart.
Rosedale takes responsibility: for our people, for our equipment, and for your freight. We’ve invested heavily in staff, training and equipment to reflect our commitment to safety, through initiatives like Rosedale’s Driver Performance Bonus Program. The result is our record. Read more about what makes Rosedale one of the safest shippers in the business.