As a trucking company, Rosedale recognizes that we have a responsibility to the environment.
- Approved carriers for SmartWay Transport Partnership, committed to improving our fuel consumption annually
- Truck parts reused by Rosedale maintenance team
- Tires are used three times at Rosedale, recycled when done, then used as a base for pylons in road construction sites
- Metal is recycled from our equipment, reducing waste
- Governors on all Rosedale trucks help maintain speed and a better fuel economy
- Automatic shut-offs on Rosedale trucks eliminate unnecessary idling
- Rosedale maintains a young fleet – this allows us to invest in new technologies for the best emission outputs available.
- In Ontario, we run LCV’s under the guidelines of the MTO. We also use partner LCV’s across the prairies.
- Rosedale runs on rail when possible and eliminates empty miles on trucks.